Bringing Precision Oncology Closer to Community Care • A Virtual Workshop
29th September 2022
Disclaimer: The ideas and opinions expressed by the expert participants in these recordings are their own and not the opinions of the PCC or its member companies.
Rodrigo Dienstmann, MD, Oncology Data Science (ODysSey) Group, Vall d’Hebron Institute of Oncology, Barcelona (Spain)
Panel Discussion: Bringing Precision Oncology Closer to Community Care
Moderator: Dr. med. Benedikt Westphalen, CCC Munchen Comprehensive Cancer Care Centre
- Barry Stein, President and CEO, Colorectal Cancer Canada
- Dr Charles Alessi, Co-founder and Chief Clinical Officer éditohealth Former Chief Clinical Officer, HIMSS
- Maeve O’Sullivan , Executive Office, Lung Cancer Europe (LuCE)
- Paul Hofman, MD, PhD is full professor of pathology at the University Côte d’Azur (Nice Pasteur Hospital France).
- Professor Jean-Yves Blay is a medical oncologist, General Director of the Centre Léon Bérard, the Comprehensive Cancer Centre of Lyon France, researcher and a Professor at the University Claude Berard, France. Since 2019, he has been the President of the French Federation of Cancer Centers, Unicancer
- Fernando Lopez-Rios, MD, PhD Chief of the Molecular Diagnostics Service, Department of Pathology, University Hospital Madrid
- Dr Rosario García Campelo, MD, Head of Medical Oncology Department, Thoracic Tumor Unit Chair in the University Hospital A Coruña, Spain, and Head of Oncology Research Group, Biomedical Research Institute (INIBIC), A Coruña, Spain
- Jason Sicklick, Professor of Surgery and Adjunct Professor of Pharmacology, Executive Vice Chair of Research in the Department of Surgery, Associate Program Director of the General Surgery Residency at UC San Diego, and Co-Leader of the Sarcoma Disease Team at the UC San Diego Moores Cancer Center
- Antonia R. Sepulveda, MD, PhD, Professor & Chair, Department of Pathology Ralph E. Lowe Professor in Oncology George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences Chief of Pathology & Director of Clinical Laboratories Director Molecular and Genomic Pathology Division George Washington University Hospital
- Dr Marius Bartels, Head of Department, Practice for Oncology & Gastroenterology, MG, Germany.
- Prof. Dr. Peter J Wild, Director, Dr. Senckenberg Institute of Pathology (SIP), University Hospital Frankfurt, Specialist for Pathology, Wildlab, UKF MVZ GmbH, Senior Fellow, Frankfurt Institute for Advanced Studies (FIAS), Frankfurt
- Caterina Marchiò, MD PhD, Associate Professor of Pathology Department of Medical Sciences, University of Turin Pathology Unit, FPO-IRCCS Candiolo Cancer Institute
Nicola Fusco, MD, Director, Biobank for Translational and Digital Medicine Unit, Division of Pathology, IRCCS European Institute of Oncology (IEO), Department of Oncology and Hemato-Oncology, University of Milan
PCC Workstreams are groups formed by and accountable to the Board of Directors to deliver specific work supporting the Consortium’s mission, vision, and objectives. Workstreams are comprised of representatives from each member company with expertise and vested interest in the subject area.
If you would like to attend forthcoming events and contribute to our community please follow the link below and bookmark our Upcoming Events page.